Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trisha's ultrasound

So today at 10:30 I got to see the baby...well it was still in utero but you get the point. The tech showed us the spine,tummy,heart and the big head. Oh and we got to see that it was a boy! We were right!! He weighs 4.72 lbs and her due date is May 6th. I am so excited. I think Jess and I are going to be in the room when he's born. Right now they have come up with the name, Aiden James Neuman. I think it's adorable, but we'll see if they change it when the time comes.
Jess and I took Boston for a walk today. It was beautiful weather once again. Those hills are pretty tough to walk up though..ha I'm out of shape.

I was listening to the song, "The more I seek You" today and tears formed in my eyes when I started to think of how His love is so overwelming.

No comments: