Sunday, March 8, 2009

I heard it through the grapevine...

I love that song :)

On to more important things...church was so awesome tonight! Bro Krantz rocked tonight(as always and obviously not without God).I feel I have to clarify myself just in case you're wondering why I have a lot of parenthesis :) I haven't heard a message that wasn't good in the entire 6 months(going on 7) that I've been coming to Oro.Oh! Happy Almost Birthday Pastor!!!!!!

I had a great time last night with A and Jonathan. There were some pretty hilarious moments that A and I probably won't forget (i'm guessing Jonathan won't either) hahahaa fun stuff!

Do any of you ever miss someone but you see them all the time? Or maybe you just saw them but for some odd, and I mean very odd reason you still miss them? I felt/feel that way tonight.I can't put my finger on that feeling but it isn't something I really like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww you miss me? haha jk sorry I was late with MY car :) dude, were low on gas, what we gunna do? street walk?haahahhahha jk again. I crack myself up...hurry up and come back from Cheryl's, i'm obviously bored and thinking I see white unicorns everywhere!