Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

Ha! Have you ever heard this song by Janis Joplin? It's great which is why I wanted to make it my title. It actually does not have anything to do with what I am going to say. Randomness rocks in my world.
I am back from CDF 14 a lot earlier than anticipated. Mine and Cheryl's teacher decided to let us out over an hour early. I thought that was pretty gracious of her considering we just got back from spring break. I kept almost nodding off during class. Cheryl had to tell me to wake up. I haven't been this tired since the end of Sr Camp over 5 years ago! The story behind sr camp is not very interesting but I'll tell it anyways. Kendrea and I were driving back from a pretty dull but exhausting week at camp and she was sound asleep while I was driving. I was so tired that I was falling asleep! I didn't even know that I was asleep until I felt my tires hitting the bumps in the middle of the road. I tried everything from pinching my eyelids to singing...nothing worked. Eventually I pulled over to sleep. See, I told you the story wasn't very interesting.
I think I'll sign off and call it an early night. Hasta Luego!

1 comment:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Ya I remember waking up cause it was cold, and you were driving with your head practically out the window, that was a very scary but fun experience. Even if we had to sleep on a deflated mattress, because SOMEONE was ironing their clothes on the bed and sat the iron on the mattress...