Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tennis and Scavenger hunt







A few of us went and played tennis last night. Yeah...we all need lots of practice! Did you know that rubbing dryer sheets on your skin works as a mosquito repellent? Well, one landed on me and I thought for sure it was going to bite me but later I realized I had not one bite! My mom must have not rubbed enough on or something because the mosquitos bit her all up. After tennis we went for what we thought was an innocent trip to Walmart. Someone(not mentioning names....Sis K) came up with the idea of a scavenger hunt. We divided into 2 teams and went throughout the whole store collecting everything from a size 8.5 men's white shoe to rainbow buttons. Of course my team won(Sis K,Cheryl,Mom, and Jeremiah and me). It was hilarious to see us fast walking throughout wally world.

No comments: