Sunday, March 1, 2009

So I've been told

....that an icon is not a real post. Thanks Sis Amber. I haven't had anything to really say so in place of a "real" post I have been posting amusing icons. Apparently I have let down some of my viewers. So sorry. :) Prayer and Bible Conference is over. Lately I have found myself being a homebody so I didn't attend all the services. Nor did I take any pictures. I didn't really see any kodak moments either.Pretty uneventful.Oro did awesome Sat night though. The music was great and of course Sis Amber rocked the drums. From what I hear the guy drummers were ashamed that not only could she play better than them but she is a lady!!!! Ha...yes I was/am very proud to say I know her. Bro Krantz asked me yesterday if I was okay with saying I was from Oroville. It was for sure an interesting question and one that kind of left me thinking. Why would I not be? I do not know but I am for sure proud of where I go. I had a lot of people that knew I hadn't always been attending Oroville ask me how I liked it. Maybe they were expecting a different answer than the one I gave but nevertheless I gave one that came from my heart. I said I am very happy in Oroville and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else AND I can't believe I didn't start going there sooner. Hey is sooner a word? It almost sounds redneck....

2 comments:

amber. said...

Yay....so proud. *sniff*
A real post! Amazing.
And embrace the redneck within....don't be ashamed. ;)

Rustyn and Lisa Sorah said...

Hey Holly I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and have found a good church to go to! It's sad to me that by what you wrote you don't seem very proud of your roots. Remember, that If it wasn't for Chico you wouldn't be where you are at today! It was in Chico, under the great leadership there where I did the most growing spiritually... and I know God did alot for you too during that time! I'm soooo proud of where I came from and so glad to say I'm from Chico-you should be too!