Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do you ever

Want to be known for something completely different than you are currently? I do. This continues to be a HUGE frustration for me. I am continuing to pray and fast over this because it drives me absolutely crazy.Pastor is working with me on this and I am truely grateful for his knowledge. I know he has my best interests at heart. :) :)

I leave for LC tomorrow around 1pm. I am missing all of my Oro peeps so I cannot wait to be with them once again. I am hoping this strengthens my relationship with them. At times I feel lonely although usually it seems to be my own doing. If you have read the above paragraph then you know I'm already working on it.

I'm hoping this post makes at least a little bit of sense. It is 1am and my mind is a bit fuzzy so hang in there with me.

No comments: