Sunday, March 15, 2009

All kinds of stuff

Whew! I just posted some pics on LIFT of LC. It took me forever for some reason. Sometimes I can't get it right and have to redo it over and over.

Yay! Spring break starts tomorrow. No school for an entire week. How awesome is that?! I'm pretty excited although I'll be working on a research paper most of the week. At least I won't have to leave my house for that. I can lay in bed all day and work on it. :) :)

LC was great great great!! I cannot even say how much fun I had. Out of all the conferences I've ever been to I'd say LC tops them all.

Am I a lady? Sometimes I wonder if I am a proper one. Please don't really answer that! I'll continue to work on it. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

More of a lady than me, at dinner last night the MAN next to me had to tell me to put a napkin on my lap.hehhehe