Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mmmhmmmm

SOM went pretty good tonight. I would say tonight has been the hardest practice yet. At least for me because my hands were not wanting to work with my brain. It was so weird. Also, Josiah is doing one of the solo's for our second song. He picked it up real fast and looked awesome doing it!
Ha! Before SOM Jeremiah and I were having so much fun .We were signing The Presence of the Lord and Love Song. I was amazed at how good Miah is! Seriously, I got little tearies in my eyes and I just wanted to scoop him up and hug him.
Aliyah's 8th birthday is today. Thinking about it made me miss them so much. Jasmin, Aliyah and Jade are what I want my girls to be like. Beautiful,sweet and just all around awesome kids. (Yes, I realize that last sentence was a fragment.) We met Robin when she was pregnant with Aliyah and Jasmin was 2yrs old. I remember when Aliyah first came home from the hospital. I was 14yrs old and as soon as I saw her my heart just squeezed and I fell in love. Ha! Her first bath was a memorable moment also. She was wrapped up like a little football and they just put her head under the faucet. She loved it. I remember when baby Jade was born too. Ahhh memories.
I was so wanting to tell Sis K about what happened during service Sunday night but then I got busy and when I did see her it wouldn't have been polite to steal her away. So, tomorrow it is. Probably not a lot of people would be excited about it but it is important to me SO there you go.

1 comment:

amber. said...

Well my dear, if it's important to YOU, I can't wait to hear it!! =]