Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Exhaustion has set in

Okay... so maybe not TOTAL exhaustion. The past 2 nights I have gone to bed so late and gotten up quite early. I really felt it tonight though. I was a zombie at church.HA! Melodie told me I needed to have a long sleep so that I could have energy.It was cute. The next couple days are pretty lazy though. Tomorrow is class in the AM, and then I'm working on la tarea and then LIFT stuff.
So Jeremiah totally made me smile tonight. Not that I didn't have anything to smile about, but he just made it bigger and better. Ahhh the joys of being 8yrs old. The other night Melodie said something out of the blue that got me thinking. We were sitting around eating pizza and she blurted out that she was a beautiful princess. We all laughed and thought it was oh so adorable. Later of course my lame brain kept thinking about it. The innocence of a 4yr old is truely beautiful. I got to praying for little Melodie and her future that as she gets older and is in the midst of life she will always remember the 4yr old in her saying she is a beautiful princess.

1 comment:

gdco3 said...

thanks holly tears
shes my precous girl :)