Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yes, it is a wonderful life

Amy asked me how farmer's market was tonight. I told her it was nice and I got to see all my old stomping grounds. She then asked me how it made me feel and I said that it made me so thankful for Oroville and that the "ville" has become my sanctuary. We then expressed our appreciation for one another.Do I sound like Eugene Meltzner? Sometimes I think my words are so robot like.
Yay! I got to spend a little time with my dear Sis K tonight. I dropped the boys off and she came out and we sat in the car and just chatted. It wasn't the ideal place but you know it worked. When I left my entire being was in a better place. On the way home I decided that Sis K is full of wisdom(although she'll probably deny it), incredibly beautiful and just all around awesome! I want to be like her when I grow up ;)
God is good. My life is great. Tears are forming in my eyes when I go back to 8 months ago, a year ago, 2yrs ago. If I could tell you how radically my life has changed your jaw would more than likely hit the floor. So yeah....I have nothing of merit to complain about.

No comments: