Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh Lordy

My attitude is incrediby ugly right now. I am grouchy,frustrated,sad and tired all rolled up into one big package! Kev and I both decided that we were going into solitude.His attitude matches mine. Ha! We make a great pair. I really want the beach right now. My heart is aching for the foggy weather, the rolling waves and the smell of salt. Perhaps I was a mermaid in my former life. My own self confuses me. I had an awesome day with my charges. We woke up,ate breakfast, cleaned up the house, went to lunch and then went swimming at the Forebay. Then I went to the docs and afterwards my whole outlook on my day turned sour. So, what went wrong? That's going to keep my mind rolling for a few hours....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think I felt the same way to yesterday. I wonder why...