Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So, did you see

my new luggage? My mom paid $7 in raffle tickets at the Relay for Life and we won! Thanks Mom! Kev and I both agree that it must be a sign, right? I mean luggage,Africa?? Hello?! Makes sense to us. Oh, and I was researching Africa last night and figured out that one of these days I must visit Mali. It is considered to be one of the poorest in the world with 12 million peoples. Doesn't that make you just fall in love with the place? Well, it did for me. All day I couldn't wait to come home to look more into it. "Un peuple, un but, une foi" (One people, One goal, One faith) that is their motto. Pretty cool huh?!
Tomorrow I will look more into Western Africa. I've looked at North and South but have yet to get into the rest. Africa, here I come!

On a side note, there is a new Rayman Raving Rabbid game coming in Oct. Sweeeettt!

1 comment:

Misty @ Random said...

That is so cool! How awesome that you have a burden! I don't think I would survive out there, but I sure am glad there are those that are willing to go!