Saturday, April 18, 2009

Air Show






















I hate how I always have to post after my pics. It's so annoying! So today Amy,Josiah, Kevin and I went to Beale AFB in Yuba City. They were having an air show. Yeah, there were some very awesome jets and then some very handsome "jets." Ha! I had a lot of fun. When Kev is around there is much laughter. Amy and I were spent most of the time laughing at Kevin. He kept trying to convince us that he was part Japanese. Everytime he'd see an asian he would say, "oh, that's my brother." Then he was talking about thines, being searched by the "jets" for having contraband and something about quinceaneras. Great, great times. Oh, btw in the first picture Kevin is making sure Amy didn't trip while watching the planes overhead. What a gentleman.






1 comment:

amber. said...

Fun! And you even look awake considering what time you got home! Well done!
Oh....by the way. You can drag your photos to where ever you want them in your blog when you're writing a new post. fyi! ;)