Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am very honored

So, for the Krantz' 17th anniversary the church is sending them on a two day trip to Fort Bragg(my favorite beach place ever!) I do not know why I can't just go with them since it's my favorite place???? ha! No, I get to do the best job ever! I am watching their two awesome,very handsome boys. Am I nervous? Well, I know they are safe with me, that is for sure, but they are somebody else's children! I think that is always a little scary.Needless to say I am incredibly honored that they feel comfortable with leaving Josiah and Jeremiah with me. It is for sure going to be a great couple days. I told Miah tonight that it was going to be like a slumber party(except for we'll all be in our own beds and no staying up all night). He told me that he was going to say something nice so I should say something nice back. He said that I am the best babysitter ever(although later he did say I'm 2nd best next to his Grandma)...so I gave him a huge hug and said he's the best kid to watch! He gave me his sweet smile and hugged me back. Very cute.

I have a spanish test tomorrow. Oh boy.

No comments: