Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today

has been a tiring day to say the least. I didn't do much but it seems as though there is an energy insufficiency(sp?) within me today. Kevin and I have been baking for Bible study tonight. It's our turn to hand out baked goods and drinks. Poor Kev has been doing most of the work. I am uncoordinated today so he took up the slack. He's great. Also, he has been running around the house with his dumb megaphone and then singing some kind of song about jelly. Needless to say I threatened to break his megaphone if he didn't stop. My head is throbbing from his constant chatter. That's Kev for you. He is like the never ending song. I enjoy this most days but patience is also lacking today. I am sure it has something to do with the hump day slump.

1 comment:

gdco3 said...

sorry holly about the mega phone guess its a guy thing because girls really never listen to us anyways..the batteries should die in about 2013....