Tuesday, February 3, 2009

School...blah

I leave for class in 40min exactly. For some reason I am so tired. I woke up yesterday morning tired even though I had slept a good 8 hours. Last night I slept the same amount and am so tired I wish that I could skip class and sleep. According to a very wise person self determination is the key when you do not feel like doing anything. So, my self determination to do well in school is carrying me through my excessive sleepiness that I've been experiencing the past two days. I'm pretty sure that last sentence was quite a run on. If you're a grammar freak then deal with it,okay?! I like all the words I fit in that sentence and do not want to reorganize it. Well I'm off to take a power nap before class! Hasta Luego!

2 comments:

Sis K said...

hollyanna, you make me so proud! i love you sweetie!!! hope your night went well and your time was well spent. have a wonderful night!

Whitney's said...

H, I too am proud of you! I hate school, I am in awe of your determination...you are my school hero! YOU CAN DO IT!!!