Thursday, February 12, 2009

Health etc

Frank after his surgery.Poor thing.Anyhow, my health class today was quite interesting. I had a really hard time sitting through it. We watched a graphic movie on Suicide. It really put me in a somber mood and I felt really disheartened the rest of the day. I probably shouldn't have let it bother me so much, but I did. I cannot wait to sleep and dream of sugar plums to try and get that movie out of my head. I just can't stop thinking about it....my heart hurts. So, SOM practice went well tonight....I think so anyways. At first it was real scary. Thankfully Amy worked with us and we got it down.. for the most part. I'm incredibly nervous(when am I not?). Yay! No school tomorrow! I don't actually know why I said yay to that. What am I going to do all day?! Well, I will think of something I'm sure :)
Adios xoxo

2 comments:

Jessica said...

awww franken is SO cute...as I type this he is on the couch scuba diving...weird.

amber. said...

Just think..
*puppy dogs & candy canes*
*puppy dogs & candy canes*
*puppy dogs & candy canes*
...and rub your earlobes. =]