Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ahhhhh

I am quite pleased with my days. I have kept busy with school and practicing for SOM. I had my first spanish test today and am 99% sure I got an A :) It's pretty easy stuff for now, it helps that I took 2 years of it in jr high and 1 year in high school. I remember quite a bit but never use any of it so I'm rather rusty. So speaking of Spanish...i'm pretty thirsty. hahahaahaaa(kev and A know what I mean). Tomorrow is a quiz in health. Easy stuff. I've taken a lot of nutrition classes and they cover basic health so everything is review. My homework is to think of two questions I want the opposite sex to answer...something I've always wanted to know about men. Hmmmm....interesting. Any ideas? I can only imagine some of the stuff my ears are going to have to hear. Oh well, I'll think of my happy place while they're busy talking about things that should not be discussed. Ha! Interesting...

1 comment:

amber. said...

I still have a million questions....lol. Good luck. Sounds like you're doing just peachy! :)