Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Class tonight

Cheryl and I went to our child development class tonight just like we do every Tuesday.Usually we always have very interesting discussions.Tonight was no different. A lot of the chapter we covered was on child abuse(sexual,physical,emotional). It was so so so sad hearing some of the stories coming from our teacher. There are some real sickos running around out there. I do serve a great God though. So being reminded of that tonight was the highlight of my night(maybe even week...maybe even life).The Krantz came over for dinner tonight.I hate having to leave early for class. I miss spending time with them...I mean I do spend time with them but....
Okay so I'm hungry again. Maybe I'm growing, and I don't mean outward.I could be hitting a growth spurt where I reach the desired 5'9-5'10.That'd be way cool although highly unlikely.Ha! Tomorrow is another day of spanish.The good news is that it's only 2 hours and then I can go home. As you can probably tell my thoughts are once again running around with nowhere to go. Oh hey I forgot to tell you today Sis K..I LOVE YOU and am very happy with having you as my Pastor's wife!!!

No comments: