Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have been advised to step away from the study guide

I was trying to work on my study guide for a test I have next week. I wasn't focused,my vision was getting blurry and I was getting to the point that I wanted to throw my textbook across my room. Why is it so hard to focus? Maybe tomorrow my mind will do what I want it to and actually study. I cannot wait much longer to fill out this study guide.My text is next week and I want to be very prepared.I know that I could study the night before and do just as well but I don't think I actually retain any of that information. Also,staying up all night studying is not my idea of a good time.I can just see myself being Oscar the Grouch that next day.No thanks! So, I have decided to stop procrastinating and just do it.
Not much else to say. I could say a lot of things but won't since this is a public blog.I will however write them in my personal journal later on :)
Adios
xoxo

1 comment:

Whitney's said...

Haha! You are great! I hate Oscar!