Monday, February 16, 2009

Awesome preaching!


So of course Bro Krantz preached an awesome message. I never remember titles but it was something along the lines of My identity in God. He talked about 2 sides of mistaken identity.One is the no confidence,always down on self and worrying about what other people are going to say/do. The other side is the big headed people who think the world cannot function without them. They do everything,they help everyone. You get the point...I hope :). Anyone who knows me can guess which side I'm on.hahaha. The biggest thing that stood out to me was that I am actually someone in God. I think I may even be offending Him because He made me a certain way and I can't accept that. Hmm....what do you think about them apples?? I made progress last night. I certainly prayed through some issues. After church tons of us went to the Corkin's(sp?) house to eat and play games. Normally I disappear with the kids while they play WII. A lot of people always made me nervous because I could never keep track of how they're seeing me and I never had enough energy to be all things to all people. Last night I felt very comfortable being with the adults even if there was a lot of them. I was very relieved that I didn't feel as though I had to be a certain person around them. I was just me and anyone can take it or leave it.Ooooo I got to see some old friends last night. Tanya and the Alexandru's. I forgot how much I missed them peeps. The Alexandru's have always had a special place in my heart and I am so happy I was able to see them. I wouldn't trade where I am for anything but I do miss some folks.

1 comment:

amber. said...

Glad you were comfortable. Scary thing is, I still hold back a little with everyone too. So, be afraid! lol