Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do you wonder?

Do you ever wonder if spending too much time with someone will cause them to not like you as much? I do. I feel like if I'm with someone often they'll get annoyed with me and look at me in a different light. Perhaps that is why I tend to isolate at times. I don't want that to happen. Maybe I need to get over that. My confidence could use a huge boost. I have been praying/fasting over my self confidence/esteem/body image AND my nervousness. Seriously, I want these issues to be over and done with. I don't want to take them into a marriage. Although that is a super long way off I figure the sooner I get rid of them the better. On a side note, I haven't said on my blog lately how much I love my Pastor and his family(Sis K,Josiah and Jeremiah).

2 comments:

Sis K said...

miss hollyanna...i only wish you could see what we all do...you are a very, very, very beautyful young lady...inside and out. we all love to spend time with you! everytime i am with you i am amazed at what a precious person you are! you have a heart of gold...dont be afraid to share that! your smile lights up a room! all you need to do is become more comfortable with you...i am proud of you for wanting to better yourself...we all need to do that! you are doing a GREAT job and with His help you can do anything! you make me soooo proud!

Holly Genevieve said...

awww Sis K...you are awesome!