Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay For Me!











Today was a super long day but I am so glad it is over. I had my iron infusion at 9am this morning and it went until about 4:45pm! They gave me Benadryl in the beginning which made me incredibly tired. I could not sleep though because my anxiety level was pretty high. Then they gave me a 15min test dose to make sure I didn't react to it. After that they waited an hour before they have me my main dose. I pretty much layed around and ate all day long. Oh well, I was on diet vacation :) Mom and Sis K were there the entire time.Erica and Kev joined us at some point. To pass the time I walked around, ate, slept a tiny bit (once I knew I wasn't going to pass out and die), played a bit of video games,played Scrabble and talked as much as I could without mixing up my words(the Benadryl made me loopy). When I got home my back and head were hurting so bad I wanted to punch everyone because no one could make it go away. Trust me, you don't want to know that Holly. Anyhow, thanks so much Sis K,Mom, Kev and Erica for hanging out with me today. I know it was SO BORING! You guys are truely awesome.
Ha the first two pics are of me beginning to get grouchy. I was hot and not feeling that well. The other two are when I went on a walk with my boyfriend(my iv pole). He was pretty cute huh?!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. No Problemo :)