Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CLC Live Recording

The pic is of Sis Cheryl slugging Kev. They got violent! Good thing I was up front with Amy.
The live recording was awesome! The songs were beautiful. We got home pretty late (2am) but it was well worth it. We had some interesting conversations in the car and at the restaurant. Kev and Amy are hilarious together! Friday night Bro Stoneking is preaching the final night of Landmark. I believe a group of us are going up. After service is the CLC mixer for those interested in attending the college. We can meet the students and staff. I'm excited about that! A bit nervous of course but I cannot wait until Friday :)

1 comment:

amber. said...

Ha ha...great pic! Great seeing you guys! Can't wait to hang out Friday night! Fun times! (I'm currently exhausted though. Landmark is wearing me OUT!) lol