Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dentist etc

So, I went to two dentists today. An orthodontist and my regular guy. It seems like everytime I go see my regular dentist I have to get more work done. I wonder if they just really like seeing me so they make stuff up. Seriously, it's crazy! Anyhow, after reading Sis Dodd's blog I feel mine is rather juvenile. She writes so well I am a bit intimidated. Shhhh don't tell anyone though ;) I hung out with the Krantz boys last night. We played A LOT. It was pretty awesome. I wasn't able to put my full energy into playing though.It seems my energy isn't quite up to what it should be yet. I felt so terrible not being able to run around and do what I actually like to do. Oh well...soon enough. I took 20 videos on my camera of Rayman Raving Rabbid reinactments! They are so hilarious. If you want to see any ask me and I'll show you but I'm not going to post them up to where the whole world can see them :) After recording we built forts,played countless games of hide and seek(with glow sticks!!!), read a bit,played dodgeball, went to the park, and a few other things. My night was full and very entertaining. I guess I am a kid at heart :)

1 comment:

amber. said...

Aw...I enjoy your posts. No need to be intimidated! haha
Great seeing you this weekend!