Friday, January 23, 2009

Out of Sync

Hello fellow American's,
haha I have always wanted to say that! It is 11:14pm and my eyes are growing heavier by the minute. Do not ask me why I am still up for I have been since about 3am. My pastor(Bro Krantz) took Josiah,Kevin and I with him to CLC for the day. We had to leave at 4:30am in order to arrive about 7am for Written Comm 2 (the class he teaches). I was so nervous I could not really focus on the drive there nor was I able to focus on sleep the night before. Needless to say nervous energy kept me going for a few hours. I have to say I am very proud to have Bro K as my pastor. I loved telling everyone I went to his church. I very much enjoyed sitting in on his class. I do not remember my brain having that much stimulation in a quite a long while. Sis Amber was my tour guide for the morning. Had it been anyone else my anxiety levels may have risen to very high levels. Thanks Sis Amber!!! Anyhow my decision is made and I am so excited! I realize this will be a huge step outside of my comfort zone but I am willing to try. Pastor asked on the way home if I just want to go to this school or if I have a calling that I want to cultivate. I'm not sure if those were his exact words but it's pretty close. I picked answer # 2. I do feel apprehensive for the future but trust everything will work out and when the time does come my nerves will have calmed down. I already miss Sis K and I have not even left. How sad is that?! I guess my visits home will be often. I have gotten quite attached to Sis K and will miss her dearly. Although it's not like I'm THAT far away. 2hrs is not bad. Well folks I do hope this post made a bit of sense. My eyes are heavy and my fingers are not wanting to work right so bare with me. Oh by the way, I wanted to share a little quote I got from Sis Dodd today. "I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I swallowed a kitten." HAHAHAA is that not hilarious?!!!

2 comments:

amber. said...

I had a GREAT time playing tour guide yesterday!! Can't wait for next semester...we will have so much fun!
Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! haha

Sis K said...

Hollyanna, your words touch me touch me beyond measure! i love you, think youre beautiful and i am so proud of you!!!! xoxoxoxox