Sunday, November 23, 2008

My new buddy


You know how kids can make you smile even if there is nothing to smile about? Well my buddy Jeremiah Krantz always makes me smile. I came to church tonight so broken in my spirit. I cried all the way to Oroville.I didn't even have the strength to stand up straight. I was all hunched..it was pitiful. I walked in the church and there was my buddy. He drew me this great pic of the Mad Hatter who is a character in Lego Batman. I didn't necesarily feel better but my heart got a little lighter knowing there are some things to smile about. My buddy and the Mad Hatter.If you don't know about this cool dude you probably should read up on him. He wears these cool hats that have a mind controlling power to them. Sooo awesome! So thanks be to God for sending me this sweet kid who has a heart of gold.

2 comments:

Horia BOCHIS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Oh how sweet, I am so happy to know that you are doing wonderful and thank God for the Krantz