Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First unofficial day of West Coast Conference


Ever since I've been attending West Coast(previously PSR a way long time ago) we have gone up a day early. You don't want to get caught in the rush of hundreds of pentecostals trying to check in at the same time. No thanks! I was supposed to drive to Fresno the entire way but that didn't really work out. I was extremely carsick until we got out of Sacramento. I took Dramamine and felt a ton better. About an hour into my driving time I starting falling asleep at the wheel. My eyes were open but I was dozing!! Good thing my mom was asleep because she would have freaked out.hahaa Kevin sure was scared. I actually woke my mom up and had her take over because the Dramamine must have kicked in and caused the overexcessive drowsiness.

Kev and I look so drugged in this pic. We had just gotten in Fresno and were exhausted.

No comments: