Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Borefest

School today pretty much rocked. My communications class is so much fun and it feels like you're only in class for 20min not the 1hr and 20min that you actually are. A few days ago Bro Krantz emailed us and asked us to pray for the Sunday service and to bring a shovel. I felt really strange walking into church with a dirty shovel and thought for sure I was going to be the only one.Well most everyone brought theirs even though we still had no idea why. Bro Krantz got up and preached like nobody's business. Not kidding. Our shovels were our own object lessons. Our shovels were being used to dig out all the I can'ts. The reasons why we can't live for God. He had us who felt the need to go down to the altar and bring our shovels with us. I left that service changed. God has really been doing a work in me. It has seemed like every single service I have been in the past couple weeks have been directed at me. I'm sure many others may feel the same way but I can't help but feel thankful and blessed that I have a God who cares enough for me and my salvation that He speaks to me time and time again. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for my future. I know that I can/will do great things for God and His kingdom.

No comments: