Sunday, November 2, 2008

Church Tonight

Tonight us good folks of First Pentecostal in Oroville had super awesome church. I mean,it was really good. I got such a touch from God. I still have a ways to go but thank God for tonight. Bro Krantz basically preached about shaking us up. How a lot of us saints sit through service after service unmoved. We leave the same way we came in. It was quite informative and touching. Bro Krantz and I talked after service about some personal stuff that I certainly won't blog about. I will say however that I have never felt so blessed for such a great man of God in my life. I've never had anyone tell me they were going to step in and be a father figure in my life. Especially not my Pastor. I almost started bawling but I saved that for the car ride home :) So, here I am at midnight sitting on my couch with this overwelming sense of gratitude and love for my Pastor and his absolutely wonderful,fabulous,gorgeous wife. I'm pretty sure I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

1 comment:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Hey Holy I didn't know you had a blog! I am so happy that you found a great church and Pastor, Bro & Sis. Krantz are great people I love them....... Well now that I found your blog page I will be stoking your every move, mauhahahahahaha (that's an evil laugh) I LOVE YOU!!!