Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just some random stuff

So I have been doing this women's Bible study on the favor of God. I just finished it today and am so happy I decided to do it. Sometimes I struggle with what/where to read in the Bible so doing this Bible study was such a blessing. God has been extraordinarily good to me. One of these days I'm going to write a complete testimony and share it with y'all. 2 more days until mission service!! Pretty soon i'll be counting down the hours lol. Kev and I went to the Krantz' to work on the collages again. Kev spent much of the time playing with the boys but he had a great time. We finished the collages around 11:45 (i think) and then sat and talked with the Krantz'. Everytime I spend time with them I leave incredibly thankful. Sometimes I don't think either of them realize how much of a blessing they actually are. To think that only a few short months ago my Tuesday nights were probably spent partying and there I was at my Pastor and His wife's house having more fun than I ever had partying. Weird huh?!

No comments: