Saturday, June 20, 2009

Infusion or Fusion

I cannot remember the name of the sec 7 youth conference but it was one of the two above.ha! It was so awesome. Other than jr camp I have never seen young people so involved in worship.It was a great experience and it was just what I needed. Bro Todd Johnson did an awesome job. At the end of service I was kind of intimidated because I didn't know anyone and everyone was talking with each other. So instead of becoming a wall flower I said forget this and went and just sat down with a group from woodland. Yep I just sat down and said,I'm new here and I don't know anyone. For real...I did. The sad thing is that I do not remember any of their names :( A group of us went to In n Out afterwards.It was a lot of fun.HAha!! This girl was trying to recruit me to come to her church in Lincoln.In was really funny as Trent was listening to her and rolling his eyes. I do remember her name though..it was hard not to. She just scooped me in a hug and said she was glad to meet me. I thought the way home was going to be torture. I had only had a few hours of sleep the night before so I was thinking I would be very sleepy. I was quite the opposite. Josiah and I talked the ENTIRE drive home. I so enjoyed our conversation but felt bad for Kev who sat in the backseat and wasn't able to hear a word we were saying. That's life though I guess. That's okay..right Kev?!
I didn't take any pictures though. I am not sure I am comfortable enough to do that yet. Just wait my fellow blogging friends. Soon enough pictures will dominate my blog.

Oh Happy early Father's day to all those dads out there. Here's an extra special shout out for Bro Krantz. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!! to you.

3 comments:

Bro K said...

Way to go HP. I'm glad you had a great time and "got off the wall." I'm proud of you!

Sis K said...

yes...way to go Hollyanna! You make me proud too. i am so glad you had such a great time. One of the most wonderful things to see in church is young people loving our great God! love ya sweets...see ya tomorrow

Unknown said...

I'm very proud of you Holly. Sounds like you had a great time.Hope There's more to come.love ya.