Monday, June 8, 2009

I am in the process of fixing up my blog. I'm sure over the next few days I'll finish it since I won't be doing much but laying around.
Kev and I went to Cornucopia tonight. I was restless from being in the house for the better part of the day.I should have just ordered my water because I wasn't hungry but NO, I can't ever do that.So,I ordered hash browns.They were good,probably would have been excellent if I would have had an appetite.
Oh, so I figured out tonight that I may have a slight tendency to blow things out of proportion. I don't look at both sides of the situation and I just get all worked up. Seriously, all day I could not even concentrate because I thought something was wrong. Goodness it was crazy nonsense! Who knows? Something may actually have been wrong but did I have to let it bother me so much? I doubt it. I have got to deal with that.I think I'll take that up with Pastor and get his advice. I am positive he'll have a great solution.

No comments: