Saturday, June 13, 2009

I just got done reading Mountain of the Lion. It was so awesome!!!!!! The first few pages had me hooked and I immediately wanted to jump on a plane to Sierra Leone. Of course just looking at a map of Africa will do that... Kev is reading the book now and I am very excited to be able to talk about it with him. He is the only one around usually to listen to my daily rants about how I cannot wait until Africa becomes my home. Although reading this book got me just a little bit scared I am still wanting to go.

Work today went longer than expected. For some reason it took Rebecca and I longer to do our rounds. I was kind of bummed that we had to work a bit later because my stomach was hurting and I was starting to feel a bit ill. I quickly recovered after a nice cool shower and a bit of R&R.

Well Kev and I are off to Taco Bell for dinner.

No comments: