Monday, December 22, 2008

Random questions I found that I'm going to Answer because I'm bored

What do you plan to name your firstborn child? Why?
I plan to name my firstborn should it be a girl, Grace Genevieve. I never used to like the name Grace but recently it has been a favorite. I may change it by the time I actually have a child but who knows? Also, Genevieve was my grandma's name(may she RIP) and it's my middle name. I am going to continue to keep it in the family because my Grandma was one of the only old people I ever loved.

Are you an organ donor? Why or why not?
Of course I am an organ donor. I would hope that at the time of my death something good could come of it. I've heard so much stuff about how doctors don't try and keep you alive if they find out you are an organ donor..blah blah blah. If that is the case than it doesn't really matter to me anyways because God holds the key to my life and if it is my time than see ya later! I would be so happy knowing that a child or a father got one of my organs and was able to live the life that I couldn't finish for unknown reasons. That would make me so so happy!!!

What is your favorite childhood toy? What makes it special to you?

My favorite toy was most definitely a glow worm doll. At night when I would get scared all I had to do was turn that thing on and everything was okay. I think everychild should have a glow worm. In fact, a friend actually bought me one a couple of years ago because she knew how much I loved them. The thing is that when you are a young child and you're terrified nothing feels better than to hug something and feel safe. That is what the glow worm did for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who names their doll a glow worm?