Monday, December 22, 2008

More random ?

What is always guaranteed to make you smile, even on a bad day?
A child always always makes me smile. Especially Jeremiah because he has the coolest things to talk about :) For instance, the yellow bunny with a sausage for a weapon. So awesome! Ariana makes me smile when she says,"So, Hollyanna, what do you want to do?" If I could work with a bunch of little kids I'm sure I'd be smiling all day long.

Who do you go to for advice and why?
Well, I have a few people but my main peeps are my Pastor and his wife. My pastor has incredible wisdom and helps me to see beyond my circumstance into the future. I can trust him with my darkest secrets(and I have) and I know that they will never be revealed. I have never had an authority figure in my life that I have trusted more than Bro Krantz. Now, his wife is the other person I go to. She is not afraid to tell you what she thinks and I so love her for it. I value her opinion over almost everyones. I do not think she knows how much she actually helps us young women of Oroville. If you have ever seen her in everyday life you'd see how she truely is a Prov 31 woman. I pray that one day I will have even just a fraction of the qualities she has.

What is the worst pain you have ever experienced? Did it "make you stronger" as the saying goes?
The worst pain I ever felt wasn't physical. It was emotional. I disappointed someone very special in my life. Honestly, I have never felt so sick in my life. I barely slept/ate for days until this person said they were over it. During that time I cried all the time and thought for sure life was over. If you've ever felt like you're heart was missing and was replaced with a lead weight than you'd know how I felt. Oh man, just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and a certain sickness in my stomach. I do not know if I'm stronger right now but I do know that I am very careful about things I do now so that I dont ever have to feel that way again.(whew was that a run on?!) When I think of doing something dumb this person's face comes to mind and I feel that pain all over again. It keeps me out of trouble so if that means I'm stronger than I guess feeling so terrible served its purpose.

No comments: