Friday, December 26, 2008

I am so happy it is over!!


*My pup on Christmas
*Josiah trying to hold Frank so I could get a pic
I am kind of a scrooge when it comes to Christmas. I enjoy shopping for people and receiving gifts but for a reason I cannot really explain I am most happy when Christmas is completely over. I got a sweet new camera so that I can take tons of pics in Japan. I also got my passport paid for. I'm so excited! Michelle and Joshua from church came over along with my aunt Michelle. We hung around and ate dinner. Then the Krantz' came over to play games and hang out. That was a lot of fun. Especially since Jeremiah came with them(duh). He and I had so much fun! I hadn't laughed that hard in FOREVER!! I got a good stomach workout from laughing though. My dog officially met Boston. They were both acting real gay so we had a little issue. I think they just have to get used to each other and then it'll be okay.

No comments: