Sunday, December 7, 2008

I just want to

I just want to live for God. I do not want drama. I do not want to argue over churches. I just want to live my life for God and Him alone. It is such a sad thing when our world consists of drama. I pray everyday that any drama that is around me keeps its distance. I have worked too hard and have come too far to be brought down by lame stuff. With all that said let me just say I love Jesus. I love what He has done in my life. I had a pretty awesome but exhausting day. Today I dealt with an issue that has plagued me for many many years. I said goodbye to it forever. With the help of God and my Pastor I am claiming victory from this point on. You know I am so proud of myself. Weird huh?! I am truely proud of the strides I have made. Now, don't get me wrong I couldn't have done it without my Savior,the Krantz' and my church. They are my strength when I cannot carry on.

No comments: