Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

I am now at the boring old age of 23. I think this birthday was my least favorite. It was my very first birthday without Jess. So weird! When my lovely friends were singing happy birthday to me it felt so wrong without her there. So forgive me if I did not seem happy about my gifts etc, my mind was elsewhere. Thanks though to everyone who wished me happy birthday or got me gifts. I am very thankful for everyone in my life and look forward to this next year.
Hey did you know that it has been almost a year since coming back to church?! So awesome! I love counting the months it's very rewarding.
Well, it's almost 1am and I should be sleeping since my goal tomorrow is to have a productive day. That cannot be done if I wake up super late.So goodnight.

3 comments:

Kim Vincent said...

I know it was a hard day hon, you did great though. I love you very much!!

Sis K said...

I'm sorry sweetie...i love you!

Caitlyn Kimbley said...

Happy Birthday