Friday, May 29, 2009

This Friday night is pretttyyy boring. I have found that laying on the couch in a certain position brings the most relief and is quite comfortable. Everyone is gone doing their own thing so it is just me although occasionally Jessica pops in and keeps me company.
Tomorrow I am watching baby Aiden. I'm so excited. I get to love on him all day long! Babies seem to have this innocent quality that makes people not feel sad,mad etc etc. I am most looking forward to that. It will be a great day!
On a different and more serious note, my brain has been running on overtime for a few weeks. I have some decisions to make that I'm not sure I have ever had to make and they are very crucial to my future. Where will I go? What will I do? I do not know the answer to that but I am thankful that I know someone who does. I am just going to follow God's direction and believe that things will be okay. Faith is an important thing to have right about now.

No comments: