Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Central Perk:My own "friends"

I have such a wonderful group of friends. Today we met for coffee. We made a deal that every Monday we would meet at this coffee shop to talk and be a support for one another. The Krantz' came over for dinner tonight. Things are going to work out that's all I can really say. Then tonight Kev and I were having a hard time and were both kind of overwelmed with life. We went to Cornucopia and just sat in silence as we ate. Then behold we saw a great sight! Vaughn and Angela came walking right by our table!!! Imagine that! God knew that Kev and I needed an outlet and He brought them right to us. You cannot even know how much better I felt after we talked. All 4 of us made a pact that we are going to always try and pass on what has been taught to us and that we will stay on the high road no matter what life throws at us. Who would have known 9mo ago that I could say something like that?! Not me for sure. On kind of a side note I really do love Pastor,Sis K,Josiah and Jeremiah.


No comments: